The Notifications section allows you to modify your phone’s settings, for example by adding speed dials.
1. Log into CommPortal at www.grid4.com/commportal
2. Click the Notifications page along the bottom icon menu bar:
• MWI (Message Waiting indicator) lets you configure whether your desk phone notifies you when you have messages waiting.
• Email Notification lets you configure whether you are alerted via email when messages arrive.
• Outdial lets you configure whether you are alerted by phone when you have messages waiting.
• Override lets you configure when you will receive message notifications. For example, while you are one vacation, you would like to only receive notifications for urgent voicemails.