Logging Into a Users Account
To log into a Users Account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Admin CommPortal at www.grid4.com/adminportal
- After logging in, the Admin CommPortal homepage will land on the Business Group Admin Portal Home page (shown below).
- Click on “Users” on the panel on the left side of the screen or the orange circle under “All Lines”
- Click the “Actions” drop down menu to the far right of the appropriate line and select “View Individual Settings”.
- This will launch the regular CommPortal interface for that line in a new browser window.
- As the Administrator, you may make changes to other users CommPortal controls. However, an Administrator cannot listen to voicemails or read other’s faxes. Administrator cannot edit the email address for voicemail to email or fax to email.