You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
Grid4 Communications is searching for sharp, focused, career driven individuals looking to establish their sales career. In this role, you’ll be an addition to an already winning team of dedicated professionals that successfully execute Grid4′s sales initiatives.
This role requires a measurable degree of technical competency. You must possess the inherent ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology without fear or reservation. Understanding what you’re selling and who you’re selling to is critical to ensuring new and existing business customers are fitted with the communication and IT solutions required to effectively grow their business.
- Successfully achieving monthly sales quotas
- Being a trusted Customer Champion at every touchpoint
- Demonstrating consultative selling techniques that facilitate understanding and yield meaningful business results
- Active participation in and positive contribution to sales and company meetings
- Ability to identify, discuss and quickly solve business issues
- Impactful use of quoting, CRM and operations software
- Benchmarking competitive market intelligence and collateral
- Ability to rally around sales campaigns and initiatives that deliver business results
- Contribution to team development
- Building internal and external relationships
- Understanding of basic business concepts and key motivators
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- BS/BA in a business administration or relevant field; certification in sales training will be viewed as an asset
- Passion for winning
- Strong communicator with great verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, executives and fellow employees
- Demonstration of good judgement and ability to have a positive impact in all duties
- A team player with a high level of dedication to continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A professional image of self and company
What we’ll bring to the table:
- Cool work environment – Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.