You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
Grid4 Communications is looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to facilitate enablement of the Sales and Account Management Teams. The successful candidate will be an engaged Customer Champion and collaborator that has a positive impact on sales and account management through their accurate, timely and well-organized approach.
- Lead Generation – The successful candidate will assist Sales and Account Management with tasks and campaigns to acquire new business and increase wallet share of existing clients.
- The Sales Coordinator will ensure the adequacy and availability of all sales-related equipment and collateral material.
- They will populate, update and periodically review Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data to ensure the fidelity of the information for lead generation, agent development, account management and reporting.
- The successful candidate will handle tasks associated with the processing of new orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- They will communicate with clients, sales and account managers regarding any unforeseen production delays as needed.
- The Sales Coordinator will assist in the procurement, preparation and organization of promotional materials and events.
- They will facilitate the gathering, organization and sharing of competitive market intelligence and collateral.
- They will facilitate compiling information related to Grid4 Communications Agent Profiles and potential agents.
- Proven experience as an action-oriented, positively-engaged Customer Champion; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative functions a plus.
- Demonstration of good judgement and ability to have a positive impact in all duties.
- A Team Player with a high level of dedication to continuous improvement .
- Good organizational and computer skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- BS/BA in a business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be viewed as an asset.
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.