You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
A successful candidate for Grid4’s Project Coordinator must be organized, possess strong communication skills, be experienced and comfortable presenting to audiences and strive to be a leader. The Grid4 Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of Grid4’s world-class services to customers.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and deployment of products and services to new and existing Grid4 customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing clear expectations
- Facilitate frequent meetings with customers to accomplish the project goals
- Create, deliver and discuss with each customer an implementation process
- Track, manage and communicate milestones and deliverables
- Work with the customer to complete the station review worksheet
- Ensure change management procedures are followed by customer
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful service delivery
- Provide training to end users and administrators on the services being purchased
- Help in the ongoing development of the product by providing feedback to the product team
- Conduct online meetings for training and overall project management
- Reliable transportation is necessary as local travel is involved
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Well organized work ethic
- A good sense of humor
- A creative mindset
- A passion for customer service
- Great time management
- Great leadership qualities
- Great communicator
- Good written skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Insatiable appetite for learning
What we’ll bring to the table:
- Cool work environment – Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around
- Rapid career advancement potential
- Great 401 (k) plan, benefits package and compensation
- Casual dress code
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.