You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
Business Development Representative
Grid4 is seeking a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, developing, and executing tactics to reach Key Decision Makers. In this role, you will identify prospects and leads through telemarketing and use of Grid4’s CRM system. This is a great position if you have solid phone and persuasion skills and want to break into the world of business-to-business sales, specifically in the technology market.
If you’re looking to grow substantially in a diverse sales/marketing environment, and can contribute to our overall growth – then here’s your chance!
The Business Development Representative will work closely with subject matter experts to gather pertinent information to be successful in their pitch. Additionally, the position will align with marketing and sales to create a seamless lead pipeline. This role will own reporting of KPIs, help drive growth, and carry out strategic initiatives relating to demand generation, competitive intelligence, and database integrity.
What YOU bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant Business or Information Technology field, or comparable work experience.
- Professional phone demeanor; prior phone and/or customer service experience strongly desired.
- Ability to collaborate with sales teams for focused prospecting to assist in uncovering potential opportunities and create a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Effective prospecting skills through cold calls to prospects and provided calling support for marketing campaigns.
- Maintained a CRM with prospect and competitor information/contact/statistics
- Worked with leadership on reporting to provide visibility of calling and prospecting activities.
- Assisted with updates to sales Battle Cards, competitor profiles and other competitive intelligence requests.
- A Plus if you have…
– Call center experience
– Previous customer service/sales experience
– Prior exposure to technology/software sales
– Experience with various CRMs
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Partnered with sales operations and marketing in updating CRM records to achieve campaign, marketing, analytic and data governance goals.
What WE will provide to YOU:
- A great work environment!
- Your career path will transition to B2B technology sales and would take shape with the knowledge and experience that you will attain.
- We offer over 20 years of consistent growth and stability, due to the talent that drives our business. Everyone is a contributor.
- We believe our employees are OUR best assets! This is a constant learning environment, we are collaborators and individuals that help you succeed!
- We empower you to develop a career path for growth and experience.
Great benefits and compensation!
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.