You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
Digital Content Marketing Specialist
This Metro Detroit-based, dynamic, creative content marketing position is responsible for supporting the development and tactical execution of digital marketing strategies. We seek an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirited, well-rounded, driven individual with exceptional persuasive written communication skills, AND the ambition to learn and be challenged to take on many other exciting responsibilities.
If you’re looking to grow substantially in a diverse marketing environment, and can contribute to our overall growth – then here’s your chance!
The Digital Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with subject matter experts to gather pertinent information to create success stories, blog posts, sales collateral, videos, and other projects. This role will own reporting of KPIs, help drive growth, and carry out strategic initiatives relating to content creation, demand generation, sales enablement, and partner communications.
What YOU bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Experience in storytelling, social posts, blogs, developing dynamic content for social and web
- Proven writing and copy-editing skills and the ability to transform technical concepts into engaging stories
- AP style writing
- Experience in variety of social media channels, and ability to effectively measure responses (analyze audience engagement and content performance)
- Ability to conduct market research, customer engagement, campaign execution
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and other tools
- Experience working in WordPress – enough technical acumen to get around
- A Plus if you have…
– Knowledge of Telecommunications and IT industry
– Google Analytics, G-Ads, Tag Manager, Data Studio experience
– Proficiency in SEO/SEM (create content that coincides w Google Ads campaigns)
– Broad visual arts skills (ability to produce rich content)
- Be a collaborator (identify new ways to leverage communications and technology)
- A thirst for knowledge
What WE will provide to YOU:
- A great work environment!
- Your career path will take shape with the knowledge and experience that you will attain.
- We offer over 20 years of consistent growth and stability, due to the talent that drives our business. Everyone is a contributor.
- We believe our employees are OUR best assets! This is a constant learning environment, we are collaborators and individuals that help you succeed!
- We empower you to develop a career path for growth and experience.
Great benefits and compensation!
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.