You belong here!
Stuffy cubes, name tags, TPS reports, dress codes, monotonous tasks, the Mondays? (not here!)
Grid4 Communications is seeking Account Managers to work proactively and collaboratively with our sales, marketing and care teams to provide our clients with long-term strategic value and exceptional customer service. Account Managers will be customer champions and build upon the existing account relationships at Grid4.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and deployment of products and services to new and existing Grid4 customers.
- Serve as point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Manage and facilitate the execution of client programs and specifications, ensuring quality program completion
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, understand their challenges and needs to better enable their success with our solutions
- Ability to develop and grow a book of business to meet annual team targets
- Influence, delegate, and communicate in a deadline driven environment, ensuring sound planning, exceptional service, and a solid client relationship
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technology on behalf of client’s needs; change plans as necessary to produce results
- Collecting, tracking and yielding positive reviews; resolving customer complaints and changing needs
- Meet weekly with sales team to share the status of accounts, troubleshoot any challenges, incorporate leadership when necessary, and identify/grow new opportunities
- Travel as needed throughout the Metro-Detroit area
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or related experience
- Experience developing, cultivating, and closing opportunities with clients
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal/written communications and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and client communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent account project management skills
- Exceptional working knowledge of ERP/CRM platforms, Microsoft Office 365
What we’ll bring to the table:
- Cool work environment – Coworkers are genuinely fun to be around
- Rapid career advancement potential
We'd like to hear from the best!
If you think you’re a great fit but don’t see a specific position available, we’d still love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.